Nuffnang Ad

Friday, April 24, 2009

Apple iPhone 3G

Been away from this blog for a while. Busy with work and iPhone.

At last I got my self an Apple iPhone 3G. I know i have iPod touch already. I recently i got a second no. so i don wan to carry 2 phone and iPod touch. I only have 2 pocket. Y send no? because I got my self a job and the company give me this no. Been searcing around for cheap 2nd hand iPhone. I can't afford a new 1. Maxis package for me is expensive so it totally out. The best place to look to 2nd hand iPhone is at Low Yat forum. after searching for 2 week, i found 1 with a very good deal. How much for it? Normally 2nd hand is around 1800 to 2000 but I get it at super low price which I won't tell here.. Wanna know come talk to me.

Been using iPod touch before so very easy for me to get use to it. There are few disadvantage of using iPhone. You can't file transfer using bluetooth. But I found away to use bluetooth to file transfer. You need to jailbreak ur iPhone and download this program called iBluetooth from Cydia. You also cannot forward message, send business card, and few more. But all this can be done by installing 3rd party software. The battery can only last me for 1 days only.

Where is my iPod touch now?
I give it to my sister. So everyone have an iPod touch now. Dad, sis, Simon and me.
Go and get urself and iPod touch or iPhone today. You love it.

Picture I will post it up later as I very busy this few days.

Going to KL this weekend.

That all for now....

0 comments:

Post a Comment