Nuffnang Ad

Friday, May 8, 2009

My Poor Baby!!!!!

Oh!! My poor Baby!!! Just 3 days old u already injured yourself. Is all my fault. I should have take good care of you.

On 30/4/09 I got a new member in my family. I been taking good care of it by giving him a new cloth..


You following me to church for the 1st time on Sat. You been great and sounded nice. Everyone was surprise to see you.

Wayne: Your new baby?
geoff: Very beautiful.
Lionel: Not Bad!! Lighter then mine.

Sunday morning you follow me to Church again. Again you behave yourself and I very happy with you.

After carrying you for 1 hour, I am tired and you also tired. So I put you down. Suddenly my leg kicked your leg and you fell on the ground with head down 1st. A big knock can be heard. When I heard the knock sound my heart break into 2. i saw no blood. So I can at least take a breath. As pastor wanna give announcement, so I just put you down. A lot of people ask me what happen.

Wayne: Poor baby......
Goeff: What happen! Lucky is Baby F not Baby G. If it is Baby G, you will see blood coming out already.
Lionel: Die already. It went neck down.
Cass: What you doing....
Johnny: Just now your baby fell? heart break?

Haizzz... It really heart break to see my 3 days old baby fell and knock his head.. It all my fault. I should have take a good care of you. Lucky nothing really big happen to you. Just some a small hole on your head. Lucky your neck didn't break. i promise will take care of you better from today onward.

I love you my Baby....

pic coming soon.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment