Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Job, New Challenge!

This is the 3rd week I start working at this new company.

To start it off, This company I working now is called CADVision. It focus on Dassault Systemes Solidwork product. My job scope is on sales and technical (EPDM).

It whole new experience for me as I never really work on software company before. I need to make cold calling to company around Penang, Kedah and Perak. It really scare to make cold calling as 10 call u make 9 call will be rejected. I have a whole list of potential customer (100+) that I have to call. Hope at least I can meet up with 10 of them and show them some demo on what solidwoks can do to help them on developing new product to the market.



If u interested to know more about Solidworks, can email me at joey_poon@cad-vision.com

I will be away until after Chinese New Year to study on EPDM and celebrate CNY.

Until then!!!

Happy Chinese New Year to all my Chinese friend out there!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment