Nuffnang Ad

Monday, May 31, 2010

Good Bye to the 1st half of 2010......

So fast 1st half of 2010 is coming to an end. Looking back at what I write last year seem like I just write it last month. Time pass so fast that we don't realizing it..

What have I done for the last 6 month of 2010? Don't really remember what I have done. Can't think of anything other then I change my job before CNY (Last week of Jan). Been thinking of changing job since Dec 2009. Praying hard for a suitable job for me. The opportunity came to me. It a software company that sell software for mechanical engineering design. When I tell my dad about it, the boss of the company is my father friend. Been working at this company for 5 month now.

Last year I was crazy about guitar stuff and watches. Got myself alot of guitar stuff and a watch.I got myself everything I needed for me to improve my skill on guitar and bass. I got myself 3 guitar, a bass guitar and lot of effect pedal.

For the last 6 month, I din really improve alot on my guitar and bass. I still learn something new but not that much as last year. I been roster to play bass since last year. At 1st I still have Mr.G to rotate between guitar and bass but after he been put to other team, I don have people to rotate with me. If my calculation is correct I just play 3 weekend go guitar in church for the last 6 month.

Got myself interest in DSLR again. Get my self wake up at 530am and go to QE2 to take sunrise picture. The picture turn out not bad. See it here

What I going to do for the 2nd half of 2010? I haven plan what I going to do. Maybe the 1st step to start project 365 (inspired by Mr. YS) Everyday I will take a picture and post here on www.joeypoon.net. I will start tomorrow so by next year I will have 365 post.

Look out for it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment