Nuffnang Ad

Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 new year Resolution

SO fast we already move in to 2011... I still haven done a lot of this that I suppose to do in 2010.
So for 2011 there a 'FEW' thing that need to be done.

1) Spend more time with GOD!!
- Spend more time reading the BIBLE
- Do TAWG

2) Keep myself 'FIT'!!!!!
- It time for me to take care of my health!
- Eat more healthy (max 1 meal of FAST FOOD/ month ONLY)
- DO EXERCISE!!!!!

3) Improve my GUITAR SKILL!!!
- It time to learn new thing. (Mr. L! Help me on this!!!)

4) SAVE more $$$$!!!
- Try to spend less $$$
- Don't buy unnecessary STUFF!!!

5) WORK HARDER!!!
- Work harder to hit more TARGET!!!

6) Update this BLOG regularly!
- I will try to update this BLOG at least once a week.

So Happy New Year to all my love one and to all my friend.
Chinese New Year is less then a month away. Looking forward to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment