Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feb and March

Feb is really a very short month. Only have 28 days. Minus Chinese New Year Holiday and Saturday and Sunday only have 15 days of work.

I just change to a new job so for the month of Feb I just work for 9 days only.. WoW!!!

I got myself few thing on Feb... Will post up the picture in the next post.

March will be a busy month for me.. Need to perform on new company... lot of new things to learn.
PCC also starting 3rd service. Saturday and Sunday will be very busy.

I will play on the 1st week of March, again team 1 will be white mouse to test out the 3 service since PCC stop 3 service when PCC move to the new building.

that all for now... will update next week or week after next...

Busy! Busy! Busy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment