Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Update and all the stupid stuff I get!!!

Pass few month have been busy with work. The market is slowing down but it also time for me to go out and meet all the customer to chit chat and patch up all the relationship....

Got a project to install and modified 4 machine. It took me 3 trip to the company to finish up the job.. I have no regret accepting the project as I learn alot from the project.

Don want to talk about my job anymore....

The worship team is getting less and less people..... "G"have step down from worship team and joining other church. "Alys" and "SarC" will be going off soon to continue their study in State and KL. "DarF" is going off by next month to "Kiasu land" to work. It getting less and less people serving in worship team. Was talking to "GabN" the other day. He ask me this question.... " How do we improve the worship team?" I don know what to answer. Been praying hard to the Lord to show me a way to improve the worship team... Hope this coming Worship Conference will show me some idea....

For the pass few month I have been getting alot of thing.....
1) MXR EVH Phase 90
2) Custom made Keeley Compressor
3) Planet Waves JS Leather Strap
4) Tamron 18-270 PZD VC

Very Happy with the thing I get..... Hope O can share more picture from my coming trip to HK..

That all for now....

0 comments:

Post a Comment