Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pedal Riser....

Having a flat pedalboard are good as u can have more space to put all the pedal in but there are 1 disadvantage.

The second row is very have to engage. U need to use your toe to engage the effect.

So I was thinking about a way to solve this problem.

Here come the StageTrix Pedal Riser.
http://www.stagetrixproducts.com/products/modular-pedal-riser-with-cable-routing

It have a very good design. It can rise the pedal by 1" and can route the cable nicely under the riser.

BUT....

The cost is very high. Each unit cost US$12. I cannot find it in Malaysia or Singapore. The Shipping cost also very high.

So I made the decision to custom made it in Penang. The 3D drawing is out and send for quotation.

At the mean time I found something at home that can be use as a pedal riser. Some old calender paper/pen plastic case. I will post up the process when I have it done..

0 comments:

Post a Comment