Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Earthquake

The 1st time I felt an earthquake termor was in 2004 Boxing Day. That is when an earthquake happen at Aceh.

At that time I was at church attending the Christmas service. I can se the spot light was moving around... everyone also felt it.

After.the service my sister when to Gurney Plaza with her cell member.
Below is the video of Tsunami that happen in Gurney Plaza.... The car that push my the water to the middle of the road is my sister car...


On 11/04/2012 afternoon, earthquake hit Aceh again at 8.6 magnitude. I was seating in the living room with my notebook. Suddenly I saw my notebook screen shaking and the sofo also shaking. All the thing in the leaving room also shake. By that time I knew it was earthquake again. I turn to all the news channel to get the latest news. Getting more and more people report about the earthquake on facebook,

As the news coming, tsunami alert is issue for all country at Indian Ocean. There still no news on the damage it done to Aceh.

I was on my way to badminton session with my friend and I felt the 2nd tremor inside the car. It was estimated that tsunami will hit Penang island at 911pm. All the shopping center was getting ready for the tsunami and close early for the day.

By 836pm the tsunami alert for the coastal regions in Malaysia was lifted.




0 comments:

Post a Comment