Nuffnang Ad

Friday, June 22, 2012

Fender Japan Telecaster

Been waiting for this piece for very long time.... Waiting for the perfect piece to appear.... I seen alot on the market, shop, and web store.

One day as I was browsing web store I found this piece on sales....


One of this 3 attract my attention... 

Call up my local guitar shop and ask if can get it for me..... He reply yes and give me a good price which I cannot refuse... Without seeing the actual unit itself, I place my order... It arrive within 3 days.

Let me introduce to you..............................................

Blondy!!!

When I first saw it, it was in perfect condition just like new... This guitar is a used unit (Showroom Condition). All hardware no rush, no dent on the body and the next is good.

 Headstock...


 Body and pickup....


Bridge and Hardware

I have change the bridge pickup to a noiseless pickup Area T by Dimarzio. The sound is perfect and going to test it out in church this weekend..... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment