Nuffnang Ad

Friday, September 28, 2012

Salvation

John 6:65 NIV

He went on to say, "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them."

By Jeffrey Borselli
Only The Father can Draw people to salvation... This was for a long time the hardest concept for me to understand, that why can't someone say I believe in Jesus and be saved.... Well the truth is many will say Lord Lord we prophesied in your name... And Jesus will say depart from Me you who do Lawlessness... I never knew you!!!! So trying to save people in our own strength when they are not ready is like trying to push over a strong rooted tree... They truly deep down are just not ready to give up their selfishness like us all at one point in our lives...
And give the wheel to Jesus!:)
Amen...

0 comments:

Post a Comment