Nuffnang Ad

Friday, January 22, 2010

Faulty IC replacement and Passport Application.

Since I have 2 days leave b4 I start my new job, I went to JPN to replace my faulty IC and change the address as well.

I went to the JPN office at Butterworth around 11 am. There not much people there. You need to make sure u have all the thing before u go take number.

Things needed to replace faulty IC is
a) IC (original and photocopy)
b) replacement form.

Changing address u need to bring one utility bill (any month also ok) with new address.

After u fill in the form u go to the counter and take number and have a seat. When ur number is call go to the designated counter and give all the document to the person. They will process everything to u.

It only took me 15 minute to complete the whole process.

The next day I went to the immigration office to do my passport. This is the first time I doing a passport. The last time I go out of Malaysia is like maybe 15 years ago. Last time I have my passport attach to my mom passport.

I went to the immigration office around 10am. There a lot of people there seating down waiting already.

Thing to bring:
a) IC (original and photocopy) **(If u replace ur IC like me askfor JPN 09 resit when u do ur IC without that u cannot do passport)
b) 2 passport size photo
c) fill in the form
d) CASH - RM100 32 page 2 years
RM300 32 page 5 years
RM600 64 page 5 years

After fill in the form take ur number and wait for ur turn. There are TV around for u to see but there no free WIFI.

Just pass all the document to them and they will check if u are blacklisted. They will process everything and u just seat and wait for ur turn to pay the money (cash only no Cradit Card)
After pay there will tell u what time came back and take the passport. (Normally 2 hour)

If u applied in Butterworth, u can spend the 2 hour in Tesco Extra. That the nearest shopping place to go.

Its kind of easy now to applied Passport and replace ur old faulty IC.
No picture in this post to protect my security. hehe..

I will be going to SG in Feb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment