Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, January 14, 2010

For These Reasons

I’m not gonna talk about the Allah issue that’s going on in Malaysia right now. I think religion has cause so much of the world’s problems that the less airtime we give,the better.

I would like to thank GOD for His endless love, for the life He gave, for the second chance, for His priceless grace, for His healing hands, for the gift of peace, for the blessed hope and for the faith to believe.

For all the reason above I praise You, I worship You, I live to tell
of Your love to all the world!!!

God let all this thing happen for a reason. This is the time we show God how strong is our FAITH. We must continue to praise and worship him. We must continue to reach out for the people out there that hunger for GOD especially our COUSIN out there!

I love You Lord with all my heart
You've given me a brand new start
And I just want to sing this song to You
It goes like this the fourth the fifth
The minor fall the major lift
My heart and soul are praising
Hallelujah

I know that You're the God above
You're filling me with grace and love
And I just want to say thank You to You
You pulled me from the miry clay
You've given me a brand new day
Now all that I can say is
Hallelujah

0 comments:

Post a Comment