Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Guitar Backing Tracks.......

Recently practicing guitar have been very bored... I din improve my guitar skill since beginning of this year... Everyday have been doing the same thing over and over again.

What I practice?
1) Chord progression (Very boring)
2) Transition
3) streading

That all!!!! I been practicing this 3 thing for 2 years already.

I say to myself, I need to improve if not I will be playing the same thing all the time.....

I on my computer and find my best friend 'Mr. Google'

I donno what to search..

I type How to improve Guitar Skill.
The result come out thing like guitar solo, scale, chops, licks, technique, improvisation, and guitar lesson.

I don wan to learn all this thing... ( maybe improvisation and scale which is good I think)

Since my friend can't help me much, I continue my practice.

I was practicing Guns and Roses - Sweet Child O Mine with the MP3 on my computer.
I was thinking where can I get the song without Axl Rose Voice singing.

Go find my friend and search.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At Last I found it.........

Guitar Backing Track.com

Inside there alot of backing track that u can download or play from the website it self.

You can see "Sweet Child O Mine" is No.1 Popular Backing Track.

I intro this website to Mr. L and Mr. G.... They very happy with it.

Mr. L SMS me this...

L: The Backing track website is really good and helpful. Good link. Thx
M: Ya. Can Practice along the track.
L: I jam with Eric Clapton :)

Mr. G reply the email I send and SMS me the same time..

email
G: Wow, this is a FANTASTIC site!!
Soo cool... NIce way to unwind after a long day at work, thanks man :)

SMS
G: I just checking out the backing track website you send, its fantastic!!!:)
now playing along to wonderful tonight.....

Seem like Mr. L and Mr. G like Eric Clapton alot.. Wonderful Tonight...

It really wonderful when u found something that u can share with ppl and ppl love it.

Like Mr. G said "NIce way to unwind after a long day at work".


until then......
Hard Rock This Sat after Church Service... Who wanna go.. SMS or FB me!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment