Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, November 7, 2009

It saturday... Hard Rock!!!!!

It Saturday.....
Most Happy day in whole week....
don need to work!!!!

The weather is good this morning.
It have been raining last few day and my mood is not good.

Will be serving today and tomorrow.
2 week in a row i serve.
I have no complain.

You must serve the LORD your God, and he will bless your bread and your water, and I will remove sickness from your midst. Exo 23:25"

I GOING TO HARD ROCK TONIGHT!!!!!!

Should have gone last month but need to cancel off because a massive traffic jam on Holiday season prevent us from going up to Batu Ferringgi.
So today will be going with Mr. L and Mr. G.....
Hope there will be table for us.
Hope the band will be good.....


HOPE CAN STILL WAKE UP TOMORROW IF NOT BRO. Ben will be calling me non stop!! hehe...


LET HARD ROCK!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment