Nuffnang Ad

Monday, November 30, 2009

Busy this December!!!!

Already December tomorrow. So fast year 2009 is coming to and end. Looking forward to 2010.
December always a busy month for everyone. I have my schedules full for this december.

December

5 and 6 - Replacing Dominic on Bass.
Penang Jazz Festival (Going with Mr.L and Mr. G)

12 and 13 - Preparation for Dad's Wedding

19 and 20 - Praise and Worship Team 1
Ocean of Fire New Album Fans meeting at Hard Rock Cafe

26 and 27 - Dad's wedding eve, Wedding Ceremony and Dinner

and last by not lest 31 December 2009 - Watchnite Service Praise and Worship Team 1

I end last year with the Worship team and this year I also end the year with the same worship team.


Hope I will have time to update this blog.

Looking forward for December and 2010.

Psalm 67:2-3
May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine upon us, that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment