Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My top 5 treat list for this Christmas!!!


So after 8 month i make this Wanted!!!! post, I thnk I wanna come out with another list for this coming Christmas. Maybe someone will be good enough to get it for me without having to pay for it from my little salary. I very happy that I get 2 thing out from the Wanted!!! post. So this time going to have a whole new list since I have list 1000+ of thing i wanna get for myself.. Hehehe. I gonna throw all the Bank account balance and credit card debt through the window so i can come out with this list.

It not going easy to list out just 5 when I have like 1000+ of thing I wanna get for my self. So here are my top 5 treat for this Christmas.

1.Apple Macbook Pro

Everytime when into the Apple showroom at GP and QB make me just want to just take out my CC and walk out of the showroom proudly with Macbook Pro in my hand. Been thinking to change to Mac for so long already since window become so venerable to virus.

2. fulltone fulldrive 2 Mosfet


This are the drive pedal that I would like to have on my pedal board for so long already. This drive pedal is 2002 Top 10 pedal all time in Guitar World Mag. I tested it and the sound is super smooth and the type of sound I looking for.

3. Panarai Pam 00000

This Pam 00000 have been in my mind for the last few month. It simple and smart. Mr. L intro me to this brand and I right away I fell in love with it. Mr. L have 2 Pam already. He was asking me when I going to get myself a Pam. Maybe I just go to Batu Ferringgi and get 1 for myself for the time being.

4. Nike Cortez

It have been nine month I didn't get myself a new pair of shoe. I in need to get myself a new shoe since my current shoe starting to wear down already..

5. TBA
I have too many thing to get so no.5 I will leave it blank 1st. I will put it up when I finally make up my mind what i going to put in there.

So anyone is kind enough to get anything from above for me... Hehehe.. I waiting for My Christmas present!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment